Monday, May 23, 2011

Top Five Yahoo Answers Fails




Whether they're trolling or they are just plain stupid, here are my top five choices for fails on Yahoo Answers. If you don't know what Yahoo Answers is... which rock have you been living under? Google it!

5. Gay Fail. This definitely has to be a troll. If it isn't, this is will be 10x more hilarious!
4. Teenage Pregnancy Fail. So wrong in many ways, and sadly, I don't think she's trolling. Just plain stupid.
 3. Youtube Fail. LMAO. I was laughing for at least 5 minutes straight, but the laughing suddenly transformed to a soft chuckle when I realized he was totally trolling.
2.Virginity Fail. Probably not trolling. Just plain stupid.
1. Make Me A Sandwich Fail Win. This is by far one of the funniest Yahoo Answers questions I have seen to date.


Trolls or not, you have to admit, it's pretty damn funny.

Sources:
http://brosome.com/probably-the-funniest-yahoo-answers-fails/
http://answers.yahoo.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment